I organize people’s words into strong stories.
The Blue Flower by Penelope Fitzgerald
Looked closely, savoured details, swam hard.
- Published two books and several short stories
- Writer in Residence at Edmonton Public Library (2011-12)
- Creative writing instructor for at Concordia University and Grant MacEwan University (1998-2008, Edmonton)
- Writer/editor for three book-length memoir projects before joining Echo
- Winner of McClelland and Stewart Journey Prize for short fiction (2002), Alberta Views annual best-fiction award (2005), and CBC dramatic monologue (2008) and regular participant at the Banff Centre for the Arts writing studios
Not seeing Paris before I die.