Senior Content Strategist
I develop content strategies that help clients tell authentic stories about their work, that inspire fans and followers to take meaningful actions, and that deepen relationships between the people who matter most.
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
She knew what she was doing.
- 9 years of brand management and communications in the environmental sector and print magazine publishing
- MA in mass communication from Carleton University, where I wrote a thesis on TV remote controls (really)
- Master of Publishing from Simon Fraser University
- Guided the Modern Cat Facebook page from 10,000 followers to nearly 1 million in under 3 years
- Publisher and co-founder of ThePopCultureReference.com and host and producer of The Pop Cult Podcast and Café Nervosa
That someone will sing directly at me.