I put words and pictures together on pages to make you interested enough to read them.
The Brain That Changes Itself by Norman Doidge
Form and function in life, always.
- Exhibit design, planning, and project management for organizations like the Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre, and a permanent installation for the City of Victoria, as well as designing presentation centres for real estate development companies
- Graphic design and art direction for 17+ years, specializing in branding, packaging and layout design, exhibit design, web design, and project management
- Past clients include Greenpeace, the Rockefeller Family Fund, DeSmog Blog, Air Canada, Tropicana, and Bosa Development
- Bronze Quill Award of Excellence, International Association of Business Communicators, BC Chapter; Award of Merit, Canadian Public Relations Society; and Award Editorial Magazine Design, 13th Applied Arts Design and Advertising Annual
- Training at UX Design at RED Academy, Marketing Communications at BCIT, Graphic Design & Illustration at Capilano University, and Display + Design Program at Langara College
That the predicted mass extinction of coffee, chocolate, and sushi will happen (in my lifetime).