Digital Content Lead
“I add sound, colour, and a little more to the story behind the work we do.”
His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman
Finding home as a lifelong nomad.
- Third culture kid and digital native who has lived, studied, and worked across 7 countries
- Master of Digital Media graduate from The Centre for Digital Media, a joint venture by the University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, Emily Carr University of Art + Design and British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Winner of a nationally accredited creative media award from LUCT in Malaysia and three design competitions while completing Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Technology
- Nearly a decade of experience in content design and management by age 30
- Worked for a non-profit platform for youth empowerment, an international branding agency, various experiential & entertainment arts projects, and marketing for digital products in finance, education, and publishing
The day the planet, or something bigger, turns on us.