7 Story Picks for the Week of October 23, 2017
Each week, we curate a list of story-driven projects, videos, and articles and share them with our community in a digest email. Below are the story picks for this week. If you are interested in receiving these links in an email, we’d love to have you to join our newsletter. Sign up here.
- We’ve found another piece of captivating visual storytelling—Hannah Mischlich’s animated short about the ultimate gift is really quite spectacular.
- Our Project Manager, Alison Smith-Cairns shares how to define your Employer Brand (and why you absolutely need to).
- Why is it that food inspires so much great writing? Helen Roser’s meditation on the agony and the ecstasy of The Olive Garden is just one example of this unique love affair.
- Decision fatigue. It’s a real thing, and knowing more about how it works and when it might strike could help you avoid making bad choices.
- Data can help you tell a more compelling story about your company. Here are 5 examples of brand storytelling that make good use of the numbers.
- The best storytellers find the right home for their particular message. The Marvel Cinematic Universe is a very good example of stories that are being expertly told on multiple platforms.
- Don’t forget: you are what you read.
Thanks for reading! If you are enjoying this collection of weekly story picks, we’d be oh so grateful if you shared it with a friend.